Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Star testing

Hi
Today and yesterday I had Star Testing. It was really easy for me. The reading was easier than the math because you could do it at your own pace. I have 3 friends.  There names are: Victoria, Aria, and Cathrin.  At the end I got a ticket to get Jamba juice (but not for the store, it was outside the building.)

I have Stroke Clinic on Saturday and Monday at Waterworks.  I made one friend in the Saturday class.  Her name is Marissa.  The strokes I am doing are:  breast stroke, butterfly, freestyle and back stroke.

Last Thursday I went to soccer Skills Clinic.  My friends names are Amber, Clare, Mailika and Alexia. I played chain tag.  Chain tag is when 2 people hold on to the pinnie on  opposite sides and they try to tag people together.  After they tag you, you have to get a pinnie and join the chain.

No comments:

Post a Comment