Monday, October 13, 2014

My new school

Hello everyone!
   I have not written in a long time. Now I am 9 years old and in 4th grade. I just started school at Brywood elementary and I am in APAAS (Alternative Program for Academically Advanced Students). My teachers name is Ms. Young. She is very nice. I don't think I have told you that I went to Springbrook elementary in Ms. McCubbin's class last year. She is very nice too. I stopped homeschooling and now I am doing public school. My brother, Nirav is homeschooled though. My sister, Naiya also started preschool at the beginning of this year. Her teachers name is Ms. Maryam. She really likes her school but two of her friends graduated to kindergarten this year.
   Today I have a day off from school because its a student holiday. We might go to the beach. I like to surf, boogie board and play in the sand with Naiya and Nirav but mostly I like to play in the water with my friends if they come too.
   I will be posting a story I am writing later called "The Adventures of Wendy Wilcox". I have barely written a page yet so it might take a long time till I post it. I might post chapter by chapter.














No comments:

Post a Comment