Wednesday, November 11, 2015

5th grade

Hi everyone! I am in 5th grade now! Today is Veterans day so I have a day off from school. I am still in the same school and same program. My new teacher's name is Ms. T-V (Thomas-Vallens). She is very nice and she teaches us very well. My sister, Naiya is almost 5 now (her birthday is on the 19th, 8 days left!). She is in T-K, transitional kindergarden. My brother, Nirav is 8. He is in my school now and in 3rd grade. I am now 10. This year we are learning about decimals in math, exporers in social studies, etc. 5th grade is really fun but I can't wait for 6th too. We are also doing frog disections on Friday in science lab and I am excited. Last year we disected owl pellets and found bones in them. Today, I just made some sugar-free, almond flour, chocolate chip cookies but they didn't turn out so good. But yesterday I made some too and they tasted good. Now I am going to post the first part of my story, "Magnificeint Girl"(I changed the name):

Bark! Bark! Bark! I woke up to the sound of my dog Petunia. She is 2 years old and a husky.
"Ok! Ok Petunia. I will take you for a walk." I said
I glanced at my alarm clock.
"Aw man," I thought "It's only 2:57 in the morning."
Then I peeked outside and saw it was pouring rain.
"Well, I guess I have to go outside anyway. Whatever." I thought again, this time shrugging "I like the rain."
I rubbed my eyes and got out of bed, put my shoes on, got my umbrella and marched outside with Petunia.
It felt so cold! Finally, I realised I forgot my jacket inside. I ran inside and got it with my cell phone that I also left inside.

Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Wendy Wilcox and I am 10 years old. I am the daughter of Joseph and Melissa Wilcox. My sister's name is Gale Wilcox and my brother's name is Dillan Wilcox. We are triplets and since we all have reddish-brown hair, our teacher, Ms. Mandrin sometimes gets us confused. We all have freckles too.

Now back to today. I opened up my umbrella and started walking Petunia. After I came back from the walk around the neighborhood, I went back in my room and checked the time. It was 3:24 am. After that, I checked my calendar and it said MY BIRTHDAY in big, red letters (my favorite color).
I gasped. It was my birthday and I didn't even know it!
Suddenly, I heard a clang coming from the kitchen followed by "Shhhhh! You will wake her up!" Then I noticed that Dillan and Gale were not in their beds!
 By the way, we all sleep in different beds but in the same room.

I scooted as quiet as a cheetah hunting for prey, into the kitchen. On the table, I saw a fancy breakfast and cake with my name on it. Mom, Dad, Dillan, and Gale, were sitting aroud the table with a empty chair for me. When I walked into the room, the started singing "Happy Birthday" to me.
I eyed a present in Mom's hand and she gave it to me. I ripped it open and saw the newest edition of my favorite book, Land of Stories.
"Thank you so much!" I said excitedly, hugging the book.
"I'm glad you like it." Dad said "Now, let's enjoy the beautiful breakfast and cake that your Mom and Gale made you."

After we ate, it was only 5:46 am and I went up to my room.
Ok, I am going to tell you a secret. I am acually the hero Magnificient girl, Gale is Power girl, and Dillan is Super boy. Don't tell anybody or I will be really mad at you.
As I was saying, I was going upstairs with Gale and Dillan when all of our phones started ringing.

"Hello?" I asked.
"Hi this is Erin Mozart, your boss." the person on the line replied.
"Oh, hi Erin. Did you know it is my birthday today?"
"Yes. I do know and Happy Birthday, but we have a big problem." Erin said.
"What is it?" I asked worriedly.
"The bogus Billlimore made a giant carton of Allisome Acid and is pouring it on everybody in Wisconsin. Allisome Acid makes anyone or thing who touches it fall asleep for 182 years. Only you guys can reverse it."
"We got to stop him. This is a job for Magnificient girl, Power girl, and Super boy!"
"But it had to be on my birthday." I thought to myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment