Friday, March 22, 2013

My story

This is a story I wrote from my writing class. This is a mix mach story:

    My science fair project was complete. I made a time machine, robot and a racing vehicle. I hid it in a cave  My robot, time machine and  racing vehicle were ready to show the world.   It was midnight in ancient Egypt, the Invisible Man and the Magician and the Robot who were short and lumpy were searching for a fire breathing Brontosaurus.  But they wanted to meet the President instead.  They were having trouble keeping control of my racing vehicle.  Then they found a cave and went in.  They went forward in time, only for my time machine to break.  Finally, I won the contest.  I learned that it pays off to work hard.

I learned from The Story of the World that China was split in half and the Northern part said that the Southern part had a lot of bugs and is really hot.  And they don't know anything about art or music!  Yang Chien got to be the emperor. And a dynasty  is where one family rules for a lot of years.  But they only ruled for 40 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment