Monday, March 18, 2013

Sounds

Hi!
For 2 weeks I am doing these songs:  Sunburst waltz, Tarantella, Shave and a haircut, Theme by Hayden and Dragon hunt.  My teacher said that if I do 10 checks for each song I will get a prize!  And if I do 15 checks for each song I will get a super prize!  Checks are when ever I do 1 song 2 times I get a check.

Today reading The Story of the World I learned about Muhammad's Vision.  Muhammad saw the angel, Gabriel and Gabriel told Muhammad that he was the messenger of the god, Allah.  So Muhammad said to everyone that there is only one god, his name is Allah.

I learned reading Sounds all Around that long ago people would use drum sounds like messages. Different drum sounds made different messages like rain clouds are forming or a new leader has been chosen.  And I learned that snakes have to put their head on the ground and feel the vibrations so he can tell that there is an enemy near by.

No comments:

Post a Comment